Signs of Bone, Joint & Muscle Trauma
If you’ve had a traumatic accident, some of the symptoms below might sound familiar. If so, we advise you to make an appointment with a specialty-trained orthopaedic trauma doctor as soon as possible.
After treatment in the emergency room for your injury, you still feel discomfort or concern:
- Grinding, bone-on-bone sensations
- Inability to move a limb (arm or leg)
- Medicine hasn't been effective in relieving swelling, pain, or inflammation
- Popping sound occurred with injury
- Tingling sensation in the forearm or other extremity
- Unsteadiness in the ankle and foot
You May Have One of These Common Conditions
Our specialty-trained, board-certified orthopaedic trauma doctors can diagnose your pain, leading to medical treatment that can get you feeling better soon. Common orthopaedic trauma conditions and issues you may have and want to discuss with a physician include:
- Achilles tendon rupture
- ACL tear
- Ankle, wrist, or knee sprain
- Broken bone
- Ligament tear
- Malunion and nonunion (unhealed) fractures
- Meniscus tear
- Torn muscle
Our Orthopaedic Trauma Doctors
Trusted Expertise in Compassionate Orthopaedic Trauma Care
At The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic, our orthopaedic trauma doctors utilize state-of-the-art technology and techniques to offer nonsurgical care as well as experienced orthopaedic trauma surgery. Whatever type of surgery a patient needs, we are here to help. Our surgeons' expertise includes proven surgical and medical care methods for the entire musculoskeletal system, such as:
- Ankle instability repair
- Biceps and hamstring repair
- Bracing, casting, and splinting
- Cortisone injections
- Fixation surgery
- Fusion surgery
- Joint replacement
- Lisfranc (midfoot injury) repair
- Minimally invasive joint repair
- Osteotomy (surgery to correct a malunion)
- Tendon, ligament, and cartilage repair and restoration
Orthopaedic Experts. Available Now.
Get immediate access to highly specialized orthopaedic care.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Schedule Your Consultation Now
At The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic, you will receive an extraordinary level of care and attention from your initial visit and diagnosis through your recovery and rehabilitation. Our team will begin your care by listening to you to understand your concerns and answer your questions, taking the time to help you understand the options available to get you better. Throughout your journey with us, our doctors will put you first, tailoring your care to your needs and goals to resolve your pain or limitation so you can move forward into living the life you love.
For a one-on-one visit with one of our orthopaedic trauma specialists, call 507-386-6600 today or request an appointment online.