An Accredited Total Joint Replacement Program
The OrthoEdge Joint Replacement Program is offered exclusively through OFC, in conjunction with River’s Edge Hospital. It includes your entire care team, from surgeon to physical/occupational therapists and nurses.
Features of the Program
The program is designed to help you safely and comfortably through the joint replacement process and return you quickly to an active lifestyle.
The OrthoEdge program features:
- A private room at River’s Edge Hospital after surgery, with a dedicated hospitalist to coordinate care
- Expanded, quality menu selections
- Prehabilitation evaluation to help prepare you for surgery
- Postoperative, same-day physical therapy sessions (2X daily)
- Educational materials and a coach to thoroughly explain the process and set expectations
- A postoperative list of equipment specific to your needs
- Oversight of progress by a program coordinator, from initial appointment through rehab
For more information, please call 844-412-7949.