An Accredited Total Joint Replacement Program
The OrthoEdge Joint Replacement Program is offered exclusively through OFC, in conjunction with River’s Edge Hospital. It includes your entire care team, from surgeon to physical/occupational therapists and nurses.
Features of the Program
The program is designed to help you safely and comfortably through the joint replacement process and return you quickly to an active lifestyle.
The OrthoEdge program features:
- A private room at River’s Edge Hospital after surgery, with a dedicated hospitalist to coordinate care
- Expanded, quality menu selections
- Prehabilitation evaluation to help prepare you for surgery
- Postoperative, same-day physical therapy sessions (2X daily)
- Educational materials and a coach to thoroughly explain the process and set expectations
- A postoperative list of equipment specific to your needs
- Oversight of progress by a program coordinator, from initial appointment through rehab
For more information, please call 844-412-7949.
To get a glimpse into life after getting through the OrthoEdge program, see what our patients have to say by reading the stories linked below.
ORTHOEDGE IS AN AWARD WINNING PROGRAM!
- 2017 A DNV-GL Center of Excellence for Total Joint Arthroplasty
- 2017 5-Star Rating for Patient Experience – from CMS
- 2017 Best Hospital Workplace Award – Minnesota Hospital Association
- 2017 Center of Excellence for Hip & Knee Replacement – from DNV-GL
- 2017 Best Emergency Care – Women’s Choice Awards
- 2017 Studer Group Healthcare Organization of the Month
- 2016 5-Start Rating for Patient Experience – from CMS
- 2016 Best Hospital Workplace Award – Minnesota Hospital Association
- 2016 Patient Safety Improvement Award – Minnesota Hospital Association
- 2015 Overall Excellence in Patient Outcomes & Perspectives – National Rural Health Day Performance Leadership
- 2015 5-Star Rating for Patient Experience – CMS
- 2014 Overall Excellence in Patient Outcomes & Perspectives – National Rural Health Day Performance Leadership