Signs of Knee Injuries
If you’re experiencing knee pain, you may also have some of the symptoms below. If so, we advise you to make an appointment with a knee surgeon as soon as possible.
- Bone-on-bone sensations when moving your knee joint
- Knee is stiff or painful when standing, walking, or even when resting or trying to sleep
- Knee joint often buckles when walking
- Over-the-counter medications no longer improve your knee problem
You May Have One of These Common Conditions
Our specialty-trained knee doctors can diagnose your pain, leading to treatment that can get you feeling better soon. Common knee injuries and conditions include:
- ACL tear
- Collateral ligament damage
- Dislocation of the patella (kneecap)
- Knee arthritis
- Patellar (kneecap) instability
- Sports-related injury
- Torn meniscus
Trusted Expertise in Compassionate Knee Care
At The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic, our knee doctors utilize state-of-the-art technology and techniques to offer nonsurgical care and a full range of specialized knee surgeries and treatments, such as:
- ACL reconstruction
- Advanced joint replacement procedures, such as partial knee replacement (unicompartmental knee arthroplasty)
- Cartilage restoration
- Fracture care
- Knee arthroscopy
- Knee reconstruction
- Minimally invasive repair surgery
- Patellar repair and reconstruction surgery
- Robotic-arm or computer-assisted knee surgery
- Total knee replacement surgery (knee arthroplasty)
Orthopaedic Experts. Available Now.
Get immediate access to highly specialized orthopaedic care.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Schedule Your Consultation Now
At The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic, you will receive an extraordinary level of care and attention from your initial visit and diagnosis through your recovery and rehabilitation. Our team will begin your care by listening to you to understand your concerns and answer your questions, taking the time to help you understand the options available to get you better. Throughout your journey with us, our providers will put you first, tailoring your care to your needs and goals to resolve your pain or limitation so you can move forward into living the life you love.
For a one-on-one visit with one of our knee specialists, call 507-386-6600 today or request an appointment online.