Hand & Wrist
Signs of Wrist & Hand Conditions
If you’re experiencing hand or wrist pain and the symptoms below sound familiar, we advise you to make an appointment with a specialty-trained hand surgeon or wrist doctor as soon as possible.
- Difficulty squeezing or grabbing objects
- Inability to straighten your fingers completely
- Inability to turn or bend your wrist joint
- Pain when turning a doorknob or opening a jar
- Pins-and-needles sensations in your hand, wrist, or elbow
- Swelling in the fingers or hands
- Weakness in the hands or fingers
You May Have One of These Common Conditions
Our wrist doctors and hand doctors can diagnose your pain and provide treatment that can get you feeling better. Common conditions include:
- Broken wrist (scaphoid fracture)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome (an elbow condition that can cause hand pain and affect the wrist and forearm)
- De Quervain's tenosynovitis
- Dupuytren's contracture
- Ganglion cyst
- Hand and wrist tendonitis
- Ligament tear
- Sports-related injury
- Trigger finger
- Wrist and finger sprains
- Wrist dislocation
Our Hand & Wrist Doctors
Trusted Expertise in Compassionate Hand & Wrist Care
Our specialists utilize state-of-the-art technology and techniques to offer nonsurgical care and a full range of specialized wrist surgeries and hand surgeries, including:
- Cubital tunnel release
- Endoscopic carpal tunnel release
- Hand arthritis surgery
- Mass excisions
- Reconstructive surgery
- Tendon repair
- Upper extremity fracture repair
Orthopaedic Experts. Available Now.
Get immediate access to highly specialized orthopaedic care.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Schedule Your Consultation Now
At The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic, you will receive an extraordinary level of care and attention from your initial visit and diagnosis through your recovery and rehabilitation. Our team will begin your care by listening to you to understand your concerns and answer your questions, taking the time to help you understand the options available to get you better. Throughout your journey with us, our providers will put you first, tailoring your care to your needs and goals to resolve your pain or limitation so you can move forward into living the life you love.
For a one-on-one consultation with one of our wrist or hand surgeons, call 507-386-6600 today or request an appointment online.