Signs of Elbow Conditions
If you’re experiencing elbow pain, some of the symptoms below might sound familiar. If so, we advise you to make an appointment with an elbow specialist as soon as possible.
- Clicking sound or sensation when moving your elbow
- Elbow pain when moving your hands and fingers
- Limited ability to bend your elbow joint
- Numbness or pins-and-needles sensations in your elbow
- Over-the-counter medications no longer help your elbow problem
- Soreness in your forearm muscles
You May Have One of These Common Conditions
Our specialty-trained elbow specialists can diagnose your pain and provide treatment that can get you feeling better soon. Common elbow injuries and issues you may have include:
- Collateral ligament injuries, such as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) tears of the elbow
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Elbow (olecranon) fracture
- Elbow bursitis
- Golfer’s elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Osteochondritis dissecans of the elbow joint
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
Trusted Expertise in Compassionate Elbow Care
At The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic, our specialists utilize state-of-the-art technology and techniques to offer nonsurgical care and a full range of specialized elbow surgeries and treatments, including:
- Arthroscopic repair surgery
- Fracture care
- Golfer’s elbow repair (medial epicondyle release)
- Nerve surgery, including cubital tunnel release
- Tendon repair surgery
- Tennis elbow repair (lateral epicondyle release)
- Tommy John surgery (UCL repair)
Orthopaedic Experts. Available Now.
Get immediate access to highly specialized orthopaedic care.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Schedule Your Consultation Now
At The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic, you will receive an extraordinary level of care and attention from your initial visit and diagnosis through your recovery and rehabilitation. Our team will begin your care by listening to you to understand your concerns and answer your questions, taking the time to help you understand the options available to get you better. Throughout your journey with us, our providers will put you first, tailoring your care to your needs and goals to resolve your pain or limitation so you can move forward into living the life you love.
For a one-on-one visit with one of our elbow doctors, call 507-386-6600 today or request an appointment online.