Joint Replacement & Revision
Signs of Arthritis and Other Chronic Conditions
If you’re experiencing knee pain, hip pain, or another type of joint pain and any of the symptoms below, we advise you to make an appointment with a joint revision doctor or joint replacement doctor as soon as possible.
- Chronic pain in your knee, hip, or shoulder that affects your sleep
- Grinding bone-on-bone sensations in your hip, shoulder, or knee joint
- Inability to bend or rotate your joint
- Limping to avoid putting weight on your leg
- Loosening in your existing implant
- Your hip, shoulder, or knee joint feels unstable
You May Have One of These Common Conditions
Our specialty-trained surgeons can diagnose your issue and determine if total joint replacement or revision is the right orthopaedic surgery for you. Common joint-related issues that may require a new joint prosthesis or revision include:
- Avascular necrosis
- Bone deformity
- Cartilage damage
- Sport-related injury
Our Joint Replacement & Revision Doctors
Trusted Expertise in Compassionate Joint Replacement and Revision Surgery
Our joint reconstruction specialists utilize state-of-the-art technology and techniques to offer a full range of specialized joint replacement and revision surgeries and techniques to treat the hip, knee, and shoulder, such as:
- Computer-navigated total knee replacement and total shoulder replacement
- Minimally invasive knee replacement, including partial knee replacement
- Minimally invasive total hip replacement
- Revision knee replacement or revision hip replacement
- Total and reverse shoulder replacement
- Traditional total hip replacement and total knee replacement
An Accredited Joint Replacement Program
The OrthoEdge Joint Replacement Program is offered exclusively through OFC, in conjunction with River’s Edge Hospital. It includes your entire care team, from surgeon to physical/occupational therapists and nurses.
The program is designed to help you safely and comfortably through the joint replacement process and return you quickly to an active lifestyle.
Schedule Your Consultation Now
At The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic, you will receive an extraordinary level of care and attention from your initial visit and diagnosis through your recovery and rehabilitation. Our team will begin your care by listening to you to understand your concerns and answer your questions, taking the time to help you understand the options available to get you better. Throughout your journey with us, our doctors will put you first, tailoring your care to your needs and goals to resolve your pain or limitation so you can move forward into living the life you love.
For a one-on-one consultation with one of our revision doctors, knee replacement specialists, or other orthopaedic experts specializing in joint replacement or revision, call 507-386-6600 today or request an appointment online.