Foot & Ankle
Signs of Ankle & Foot Conditions
If you’re experiencing an ankle disorder or foot pain, some of the statements below might sound familiar. If so, we advise you to make an appointment with a specialty-trained ankle doctor or foot specialist as soon as possible.
- A bump on the side of your big toe
- Heel pain with aching or soreness on the bottom your foot
- Inability to rotate your ankle or move it up and down
- Limping to avoid putting weight on your foot and ankle
- Lower leg hurts, but most of the pain is in your ankle
- Swollen ankle or foot
- Toenail is yellow and thick
You May Have One of These Common Conditions
Our specialty-trained foot doctors, ankle specialists, and other medical doctors specializing in the foot and ankle can diagnose your pain, leading to treatment that can get you feeling better soon. Common foot and ankle conditions you may have include:
- Achilles tendon injury
- Ankle dislocation
- Ankle sprain
- Arthritis of the foot or ankle
- Bone spurs
- Diabetic foot issue such as neuropathy
- Foot deformity (including corns, bunions, flatfoot, hammertoe)
- Hallux rigidus (stiff big toe)
- Heel pain
- Ingrown toenail
- Lisfranc (midfoot) injury
- Morton's neuroma
- Plantar fasciitis
- Syndesmosis (high ankle sprain)
- Tendon rupture
Trusted Expertise in Compassionate Ankle & Foot Care
Our foot and ankle team utilize state-of-the-art technology and techniques to offer nonsurgical care and a full range of specialized ankle surgeries and foot surgeries, including:
- Achilles tendon minimally invasive repair
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Ankle instability surgery
- Cartilage restoration
- Deformity correction (including bunions, flatfoot, hammertoe)
- Ligament repair
- Lisfranc repair
- Syndesmosis repair
Orthopaedic Experts. Available Now.
Get immediate access to highly specialized orthopaedic care.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Schedule Your Consultation Now
At The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic, you will receive an extraordinary level of care and attention from your initial visit and diagnosis through your recovery and rehabilitation. Our team will begin your care by listening to you to understand your concerns and answer your questions, taking the time to help you understand the options available to get you better. Throughout your journey with us, our providers will put you first, tailoring your care to your needs and goals to resolve your pain or limitation so you can move forward into living the life you love.
For a one-on-one consultation with one of our foot and ankle surgeons, call 507-386-6600 today or request an appointment online.