Victoria Marlton, PA-C
Victoria Marlton is a certified and licensed physician assistant and athletic trainer at The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in athletic training at St. Cloud State University in Minnesota, where she also played collegiate tennis.
After graduation, Tori practiced as an athletic trainer in central Minnesota until 2020. She then went to Harding University in Searcy, Arkansas, where she earned her master’s degree in physician assistant studies in 2022. Tori received her national certification in January and began her career at The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic in February 2023.
Tori enjoys working out, playing tennis and pickleball, playing board games with friends, visiting family, supporting the Minnesota Vikings and Minnesota Wild, skiing, fishing, golf, riding (but mostly fixing) her motorcycle, and sunny days on the lake.
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training: St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Harding University, Searcy, AR
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer
- American Academy of Physician Associates
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants
- National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers' Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers' Association