George Eskander, PA-C
George Eskander is a certified physician assistant who serves patients at The Orthopaedic & Fracture Clinic in Mankato. He is a graduate of Hunter College in New York City. George then continued his education and obtained his Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia.
George enjoys volunteering, traveling, hiking, landscape and wildlife photography, and aviation.
- Undergraduate Degree: Hunter College, New York, NY
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies: Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Associates
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants